Thursday, April 26, 2012

Second stop: The University of Pennsylvania, State College PA

On Monday April 23 2012 I drove 45 minutes to State College. I stayed there until Friday.

I visited the university campus, including the Palmer Museum of Art and the famous Berkey Creamery.




They have great bars on College St. I went to Pickle's to watch the Champion's League game:


On Wednesday I checked out Indigo Night Club. The drinks there were sooo cheap and good. Cover at Indigo was $4, coat check $1, and I got a Grey Goose and Coke for $4!

On my last night, Thursday, I went to Zeno's Bub, which had some of the best and most varied beers I've ever tried. I had their Otto’s Apricot Wheat, Tröegs Scratch # 61 – Imperial Stout, and the Lindemans Lambic Framboise, all very different, but all highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment