Monday, June 4, 2012

On to Canada!

I drove over to Calgary and spent a few days in Banff and Jasper National Parks. The drive from Lake Louise to Jasper is jaw-dropping gorgeous. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that for hours you will be enjoying the most incredible landscapes on earth all around you. The scenic drives in Colorado where beautiful, but this drive is so breathtaking it can bring tears to your eyes. Aptly dubbed "the most scenic drive in the world," the mountains, lakes and forests in Banff and Jasper offer amazing views that change from beautiful to amazing every time the road turns. This is the closest I've been to heaven, on earth.

Obviously I have tons of pictures, but I'm trying to figure out a good way to share them all online. I've tried Picasa and I went over the storage limit, and facebook is not ideal. If anyone has any recommendations for this task please let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment